But before you go...here's the line up for next semester? What would be your top pick for Hands-On Cooking? Please post a comment, tell us what you'd like to see in the Fall and vote in the poll to the left.
- Chop, dice, and cook! Learn essential knife skills.
- Pan frying and Sauteing. One pan, many meals!
- Microwaving: I bet you didn't know you could do THAT in the microwave!
- Roasting: Simple and flavorful, roasting turns out better proteins, veggies and
- Fish: Fast and tasty ways to cook fish.
- Stir-Frying: Learn an essential skill and how to make delicious sauces.
- Eggs:Versatile, healthy, fast and high in protein, learn how to cook eggs in a
variety of new ways.
- Whole grains: Think beyond bread, pasta and rice...what can you do with quinoa,
buckwheat or millet?
- Beans and Lentils: Not just for vegetarians! Beans and lentils are cheap, fast
- Iron Chef: Learn how to improvise in the kitchen! Bring the ingredients from your
kitchen and play Iron Chef with our Cooking on Campus Chef.